1. Promotional duties.
2. The emergence of my sister as a great writer!
3. Getting a dog.
4. Laziness.
The list could go on and on. I suppose if honest, for me writing does not come naturally, I have not got the gift of the gab' the Irish would say. My sister has it, she is a true wordsmith, and forges images out of pieces of mundane life and transforms them into glowing shapes, then twists them into tales and songs. I on the other hand need to be inspired by something. I struggle to see life in the ordinary, or rather, I can see the life but struggle to find the words. This is why I take photo's! Picture's I can find. I think therefore I fall artistically somewhere between my sister, the singer songwriter (see the watercats), and my dyslexic brother, the Artist. So for now I will show some of the pictures whilst practicing to find the words!
I will try and fulfil my blogging duties in the weeks to come by using pictures and words, and even the occasional poem type thing! I will make it my quest to see the extraordinary in the ordinary and try to give it a life of its own. Whatch this space!










So glad to see you back,look forward to the new you and the new blogs.
ReplyDeleteI think you pretty damn good at writing
ReplyDeleteBUT where's the pictures of the LOVELY RONALD ?