I have often read other peoples tickets on this bus, but have yet to take the plunge. So with my new years resolution in mind, to use my blog more! here I go. I'm not sure how I go about getting on, or even if I need to pre-book my ticket! so to speak, anyway I have no idea where I shall end up I will have to wait and see.
Option 1. Close my eyes and breath deep x3,
Delay
This passage of time
A moth-eaten moratorium worming through my mind
Those greenish, purple, spots kaleidoscope
Aqueous, bought into sharp focus again
Humorous, like a child
This dull edgeless prattle
distant, in that dark short decade of time
Pulsates, as the light of the new year rushes in.
Turning Tables
22 hours ago


you & your sister !
ReplyDeleteI don't stand a poetic chance.
Dreamy and full of lovely rhythm ... Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteyay!.. about feckin time! I take it you know to leave a link to this post on Iris' page? then she'll put your link up so everyone can visit and the idea is you can visit them. The more you visit the more likely you are to be visited (human nature I guess) :-P
ReplyDeletehere's Jeanne's page link if you haven't found it
http://revolutionaryrevelry.blogspot.com/
and your poem is very nice.. that second line about sums up everything don't it! :-D
Yes, agree about that moth-eaten moratorium worming away. A wonderful line indeed.
ReplyDeleteI am intrigued and hope to read much more of your work!